WHAT WE DO
What We Do
Herzog Heiser is a consulting firm focused on enhancing potential in sport, military, and business. In short, we help individuals and teams perform with clarity when it matters most through:
- Performance Coaching
- Mindset Training
- Talent and Culture Development
- Organizational Alignment
Success in high pressure environments requires sound problem solving. At HH, we bring this to the next level by taking a deep dive into your strengths and weaknesses to eliminate deficits in your performance.
We identify the root cause of a performance problem with The Attentional Interpersonal Style Inventory (TAIS), which measures three basic performance building blocks—Leadership, Emotional Control, and Performance.
- Provides information to build a custom program that enhances and develops performance skills.
- Assesses specific traits to create various reports (general or specific) or to assess abilities in a specific performance context.
Key Areas Measured:
- Orientation Toward Rules and Risk
- Drive and Confidence
- Ways of Dominating and Competing
- Decision-Making Style
- Orientation Toward Others
- Communication Style